Thursday, May 15, 2008

May the Sprits of the Earth Guide You!

Today was awesome. I am done with this first year of collage. Sold mah books, turned in some papers, took care of other errands. THEN! Natalie and I ate hotdogs with cheese and it was real good. THEN! We met up with Lauren and John, we went to Sweet Cakes. I loveeeee cupcakes. I'll miss John, he is leaving for the summer. Lauren, Natalie, and I then shopped around Wicker Park. Converted them to my favorite vintage store, we all loved it but we are too cheap. We took in a photo at Reckless, such a funny photobooth photo! Then we went to Target. haha I just love friendz and da city. Right now Natalie and I are watching Pocahantas. It is so good. Go Disney.

Tomorrow is Manifest, which means free food. Probably more Disney watching. Then Saturday, I go back to Ohio for sum funz.



No comments: