Saturday, August 23, 2008

My mom doesn't love me.

I promise to update this more, since Natalie will be away you can no longer rely on our videos to catch you up on the LOLs we be havin' all over the place.

I am moving. It is sucking. I just can't wait to settle in. I need more money. If I had money, I'd have stuff in my new apartment. Also, I'd 98% be going to France.

A few days ago, Natalie had to go to the hospital. Turned out to be a kidney infection. However, during the stay in the emergency room we managed to fill the place with our laughter. People were dying and in total discomfort, but we were constantly giggling at alot of nothing. The doctor even told us we were having too much fun.

Saw Joanna Newsom last night, it was a beautiful spectacle for the ears! Right when the show started I started to cry with held in laughter, because prior to the show I was treated to a Joanna impression of the FIRST SONG PLAYED. Natalie's parents are here, so that means Carnie gets made fun of alot. It is their 20th year of marriage, whoa baby. Natalie and I made then surprises.


Me and Chris Brown's baby.

No comments: