Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Verdict

Soooo my classes all seem to be either totally awesome or okay. Which is good.

Beat Generation class: SO AWESOME. The teacher may be my favorite teacher ever and it is real cool learning about all these crazy drunken rich hobo authors.

Economics: SUCKS. but the teacher seems to know we hate it. So he is doing his best not to make it suck too bad. He does call us "gang" which I die a little bit inside everytime he does it. He reminds me of that Tim and Eric skit where they try to teach you how to break into Hollywood.

Movie-writin': AWESOME. The teacher is loud and cursey so naturally, I like her. And I am learning stuff and being creative and I love it.

Speech: Sounded like it sucks at first, but the teacher is crazy in a good way. I have it with Richard and it seems like it will be fun. I have to write the story of my life for it. Cue me talking about how I like animals dressed up as people, Jonas Brothers, and how one time an ostrich bit me for 10 minutes.

Marketing: THE TEACHER IS AWESOME. He was a bunch of punk bands, including one with Johnny Rotten. And he has all these crazy stories. But he also owns a record company, studio, and publishing company so he knows his stuff. And has an english accent


In other news. I live in the weirdest apartment ever. This rain needs to go away. I randomly fell asleep today, which was so weird. I keep having the weirdest days! I am almost convinced there are some kind of sprits in the apartment or following me. Hah.

No comments: