Saturday, December 20, 2008

Megabus

So I awoke, ate chips for breakfast and then headed out into the arctic tundra that is Chicago to get to the Megabus stop. Of course, the cta bus to get there took FOREVER so that started the panic attacks. And then I had to run in freezing-give-me-an-asthma-attack wind to the bus that was 30 minutes late anyway.

But, when I finally got on the bus, the driver was playing Dio! And then the Shaft theme song. And the couple in front of me are delightful and keep asking if I have enough room even though my hair is a friz windblown ball tranny mess, which I do have enough room bless them. The lady is also eating a party tray, they are living the dream. My day is starting to look up, knock on wood.

Off to Ohio.


A huge Macy's bag fell from the overhead compartment when I took this.

No comments: