Thursday, January 1, 2009

Woman timez

Went to Natalie's and had a pathetic but decent New Year's Eve. We vlogged about it.

Driving home, I have no idea how I got home. All I remember about the drive is The Strokes playing and thinking about James Franco.

Took my sister and one of her friends to see Bedtime Stories. I secretly liked it. Probably because it is a Disney production and I am havin' women timez which F's everything up. I like lame movies and cry for 20 minutes when my mom tells me she wants to throw away the television of my childhood. I told her it is my end table and I need it.

I leave Ohio on the 5th. 'Bout time, it's been kicking my ass. I have library books to return, people to apologize for being a sucky friend while away to, and things not to do up in Chicago. In a week or two Roger comes to visit me and Natalie will come up for it. Best time ever if I ever heard about one. Natalie and I are also seein' some shows. Gooooood timez.

1 comment:

akfortyseven said...

what shows? i wanna meet roger! have a mini party! with cupcakes..