Thursday, April 24, 2008

Iron and Wine

Tuesday, I saw Iron and Wine with John. We stopped by this bakery beforehand. IT WAS SO CUTE and good. Bakeries are my new hobby. We got a carrot apricot cupcake and an elephant shaped cookie. They were both so darling and placed on an adorable plate. Seriously, it was like being in some fancy cute British movie, like that one where those two girls search for fairies. Only not disappointing.

We got to be in the front row for the show. The opening band was pretty cool, Califone, only spelled proper I bet. Then Iron and Wine came on and they were delightful! John and I want to make a much of noise on instruments together real soon because of it. I brought both cameras, but my "good" one totally crapped out on me so I used my old one. Oh well, they are good enough to be good memories!

Interning yesterday, I got the Singer CD, it is craze-ay. But good. I also sneezed a lot. Hello Springtime and dusty office with a puppy dog in it!

I am seeing the Cool Kids tomorrow, for free. Party!


***Blogger hasn't been able to upload my pictures, so just look at my flickr account geeez***

1 comment:

bb said...

im addicted to your blog. and im back again. write about your adventures, they are wonderful.