Friday, April 18, 2008

Natalie LOVES girls


Yesterday, I admitted to my New Mill class that I have JoBro problem. They support me in it. Then I went with Sonny and Richard to Target. We got CDs; them Mariah, me Phantom Planet. Then we headed to Belmont. I got my M.I.A. ticket. Then we walked all around Boystown. I am getting all my birthday cards at Gaymart now. hah We ate at The Chicago Diner, a vegan place. It was SO good. If i could afford it more, I'd be vegan. It's good and they have cute waiters there. We had Coldstone afterwards. Richard and I split a Love It. The music at Coldstone was Sonny's ideal playlist and danced/booty shaked in the window the whole time. Then Richard and I almost got caught up in a credit card scam, all because we wanted some free Subway. Then I went home and played it mellow.

Today I went shopping. And in the midst of a great "which color?" debate I ran into Richard, Sonny, and their friends again. Whenever I have a problem they show up, I love it. They like the dark purple cardigan with my new dress, but I must think some more before I make my purchase. Then we got Jamba Juice, soooooo good. I am spending to much money. I should probably get a job soon, but none of the ones I've found are any appealing.

Tonight is my NIU Memorial Concert, I am the sound check crew and Manager of the Front of House. I hope some people actually show up. Hah.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i had jamba juice last week and i freaked out because i forgot how much i love it....and i took a menu to see all my choices for next time...i'm pretty sure i'll end up getting the same thing.

"new mill"? you need hit.

AND I DO LOVE GIRLS.
I LOVE THEIR VAGINAS IN MY FACE.
...ew.