Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuff Ghost


If I do say so myself, I have been leaving pretty funny video facebook comments on Natalie's profile lately. hah I hope I can keep it up.

As for everything else, not bad. Alot of me time. Alot of report writing and not writing when I should be. Makin' new friendz. Which is always good. And reconnecting with old ones, even better.

I talked alot in both classes today. I think it was because I didn't sleep at all and when I am tired I tell everybody everything. Everything from what I think about Denmark, wedding dress shopping, and how I know everything that has ever happened or will happen. I also bought a gallon of 1% milk if you were wondering.

Well, thats it. I am boring.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

haha one %

bb said...

i have a blog now. im followin' yo examp.le.