Saturday, April 12, 2008

shitdamn


I went to go see Prom Night and Smart People with Lola-Lauren. Prom Night was so much fun! So much screaming at the screen, it's our new hobby. Smart People wasn't bad, just longggg and kind of dull. But it made me forget the SCARIEST TRAILER OF ALL TIME: The Strangers for a while. SHIT. That movie looks so scary. We both had to shield our eyes from it. SO CREEPY.

I met with my advisor about classes. It was my teacher I have a weird goofy uncomfortable teacher crush on. But it was actually not uncomfortable talking to him about my classes. hahaha ANYWAY. Richard wants me to take Accounting 1 with him, BUT AT 8:30 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING. Needless to say, I need more convincing.

I went grocery shopping and paid bills. It sucks having to do it alone. Stupid adulthood and shit. But I got juice, because Natalie's bitch ass wasn't there for me to argue about which flavor to get. I miss dat cunt though. For realz.

I am all Phantom Planeting again...oh dang.

Well, time to procrastinate elsewhere.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE CAN'T AFFORD MORE THAN ONE KIND OF JUICE.