Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Toby Maquire

I had an eventful day! I went to class and made alot of jokes instead of sleeping with my eyes open. And promoted that show I am putting on. Then I go home to bit. THEN! I meet with some of my favorite people, Lola-Lauren and John. We go to this random building opening for free pizza. We were the only people there so we took this awkward tour of the place. Then didn't even eat the pizza because it looked gross. Hah! But then we talk alot, to the House of Blues to buy some tickets. Lots of laughs we had along the way. Mostly me air humping while talking about Taylor Locke and Joe Jonas. Then we sweated in line at the House of Blues, it was blazin' in derr. I hate the House of Blues, but what WOULDN'T I do for cutie boys in bands I liked when I was 13? Then we went to eat at Jimmy Johns, which is across the street from my apartment, but appearantly it is in some weird ass underground mall I had no idea was there this whole time living here. John aquires a drunk rich mother impression which was Lauren's "mom." SO FUNNY. We then talk in funny voices for better part of the rest of the day. We leave Lauren and buy Iron and Wine tickets. I am going back Thursday to buy M.I.A. tickets, sigh. We go shopping next, I found alot of cute stuff at Land of the Lost as well as a DIO POSTER!!!! and incest erotic novels, but alas! I only had a dollar. I then depart from John.

Then I went to class again. Which was good I guess. Watched Elvis and Bob Dylan stuff.

More funny stuff happened, but I am sure you are bored already.

Tomorrow I be internin' and maybe buy the Phantom Planet record. Oh and make some dumb mask that shows myself, what a stupid assignment. I am drawing something on a paper plate. Then Thursday, classes, M.I.A. ticket buying with Richard, then shopping.

My little sister has a website and it is REAL funny. I'll give you the link if you arn't a creep.

Anyway, this is too long.

I'll find a funny picture to attach.

No comments: